You will install new cloud and hosted web based applications running on Linux and Windows, utilizing JBoss, Tomcat, Outsystems, MySQL, Oracle, MS SQL Server and technologies. Plan, implement and support technical projects and consult on business projects. Implement, monitor, refresh and perform disaster prevention and recovery tasks on all supported applications. Facilitate the operational readiness of products and environments within the enterprise.
- Perform application code deployments to Operation Readiness Test and production environments, following production release procedures as documented in Support.
- Document all system changes, follow, enforce change and release management processes.
- Audit, enforce system and application security administration.
- Analyze results, prepare performance activity reports, propose improvement and remediation plans.
Skills and Experience requested.
- BA/BS in MIS, CS or equivalent work experience required
- Experience in support of Cloud SaaS, ASP and hosting environments.
- Extensive RedHat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) experience.
- Knowledge of web technologies (JBoss, Tomcat, OutSystems, Apache HTTP Server, OpenAM, BizTalk, WebSphere)
- Knowledge of relational database systems – MySQL, SQL Server 2005/2008/2012, Oracle 11 and Oracle RAC.
- Strong knowledge of LDAP design and implementation, and Windows networking
- Scripting/programming experience in Puppet, Powershell, PERL, .NET, or UNIX Shell a plus
- Knowledge and experience administering multi-platform operating system environments (Windows and LINUX)
- Experience with Storage Management Solutions (SAN, NAS, etc.)
- Working knowledge of networking systems and protocols, firewalls and TCP/IP networks, standards, and architectures. Hands-on knowledge of load balancers and firewalls desired. In-depth knowledge of TCP/IP and IP routing protocols.
If you have the above skills and experience and would like to know more detail then please contact Zac Stephens at Just Java.Apply for this job