Java Developer, web, e-commerce, FX, Spring, XML, XSLT, Tier 1 Bank, London
1. Responsibility for supporting DSMs, PMs and BAs throughout the project lifecycle.
2. Responsible for working with EAD colleagues to provide input to overall system architecture.
3. Responsible for the solution design; ensuring that it satisfies the Bank’s Technology policies, standards and procedures.
4. Development and maintenance of code to both eCommerce Technology and the Bank’s Technology standards.
5. Build and develop relationships within eCommerce Technology’s test, release and support functions, to ensure smooth delivery of change and path to live.
6. Ensures compliance with all regulatory and statutory requirements.
Experience of all stages of the system development lifecycle including requirements elicitation, design, system analysis, application development and third line support.
Proven track record of legacy application adoption and maintenance.
Hands-on experience on all stages of system development efforts, including requirements definition, design, architecture and testing.
Strong problem-solving, communication, and time management skills.
Analytical mind and good attention to detail.
Solid mathematical background.
Previous experience with Finance / eCommerce systems preferably FX / MM.
Experience with Frameworks such as Spring / Guice
Knowledge of Spring Integration
Containers: WebLogic, TomCat
IDEs: Eclipse / STS, PL/SQL Developer
Maven for building
JUnit for testing
Mockito, JMock, EasyMock for mocking.
Bonus: AJAX, HTML 5, Crystal Reports
Experience with development infrastructure:
TeamCity for build,
JIRA for tracking,
Subversion for source control,
Sonar for stats / quality,
Nexus for dependency management,
Confluence for documentation.
Experience with Webservices, MQ, XML / XSD, Trading APIs
Knowledge of Scrum, Agile, Kanban, TDD, Continuous delivery and enterprise design patterns